Friday, October 17, 2008

Being a Eisenbarth

I am a Eisenbarth! FINNALLY!!!!! I have waited for this for years. I love my mom and my dad so much and I want to be live with them. I am happy. When we were in the court room I could here snifells when the juge was talking and it was quite. I have been an Eisenbarth for a over a week now and it feels cool. It has always been what I wanted. Sabrina will always know me as an Eisebarth. I think it good that way. Now I am a light bulb company because my initals are GE. Or I am a very happy becuse my initals are GAE. No matter what I am an Eisenbarth and it feels good. Thank you everyone who could be there for me and I missed the people who whern't able to make it. I love you mom and dad and bailey and Sabrina.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

We are so blessed to have you in our family. Love you SO much!

paige m. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad for you! You are so cute and I wish that we lived closer. See ya later!